Another embarrassing entry in my design portfolio!  I think this was the first paid website I ever did.  It looks pretty bad to me now, but it was done in like 1997.  The company was pretty happy with what I did, but the funny story was that I was learning Macromedia Dreamweaver at the time.  They wanted it done with Adobe GoLive.  I knew at the time that HTML files were HTML files, and any IDE would do the trick.

I forgot the GoLive request months later as I continued on in Dreamweaver, and wrapped up the site as a Dreamweaver site file and passed it off.

I think they were kinda mad – thinking that the project was a goner.  I spent the next few minutes importing the site over while they eyed me suspiciously.  My bad!  They were nice folks despite our misunderstanding.